At CM Shredders, we manufacture the most advanced tire recycling equipment in the industry. We cover every stage of the tire recycling process, from whole tires to crumb rubber.
- Primary Shredders: used in breaking whole tires into roughly sized shreds for other applications.
- Chipping Shredders: used to shred tires into specifically sized pieces.
- Wire Liberator Systems: used in separating the metal wire from within tires.
- Granulators: used to further process tire strips into smaller sizes, and to separate fibers.
- Cracker Mills: a final step in tire processing; this further breaks rubber down into fine grains.
Continue browsing to view the selection of industrial tire shredders available for each step of the tire-shredding process. To learn more about our tire shredding equipment, contact us.